Search This Blog

If you've discovered a dead link report it, please. I'll reup everything.

Currently struggling with my new commitment. Head-cracking task non-stop ruining my life and mood.

The Banana Test

There is a very, very tall coconut tree.
King Kong, an Ape, an Orang-utan and a Monkey pass by.
They decide to see who is the fastest to get a banana.
Who do you guess will win? Your answer will reflect your person.
Think carefully...
Try and answer within 30 seconds from now!

Got your answer?
Now scroll down to see the analysis.

If your answer is:
Ape or Orang Utan = you need a break.
Monkey = worse, you suppose to be in hospital right now.
King Kong = I think you better take 1 year leave...
Why?! ???? (click Read More)......


Because A Coconut tree doesn't have bananas!
Obviously you're stressed and overworked. Take time off, relax!

Shared by: My HR boss

4 comments:

Naim Ibrahim said...

arggh, tak dpt diterima oleh akal. sbb kene tipu =D

my log said...

ahakz..

Melati said...

What?? I thought the banana is somewhre near the coconut tree? no fair....

my log said...

hoho.. fair and square.